Thursday, June 21, 2012

Inaugural post of Martin Law Blog

Welcome to the Martin Law Blog, a service of the Martin Law Office, P.A.

This blog will focus on legal issues including cases, statutes, news, and current events, generally related to the practice areas of Martin Law Office:

  • Animal law
  • Environmental law and land use
  • Real property (real estate)
  • LGBT issues
  • Employment law
  • Corporate law and contracts
  • Business organizations and transactions
  • Administrative law
Occasionally I may stray out of these areas to discuss something that I find very important or interesting, and part of my blogging will be devoted to general issues of the practice of law. I welcome comments and responses as long as they are respectful and on topic.

About Me

My name is Timothy C. Martin. I am the attorney/owner of Martin Law Office, P.A.,  a solo practitioner law firm in Tampa, Florida. I earned a J.D. from Barry University School of Law in Orlando, Florida with an honors certificate in Environmental Law, Jurisprudence, and Justice; a B.A. from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio; and an A.S. from Valencia Community College in Orlando, Florida.

2 comments:

  1. Musca Law


    I want plenty of articles and blogs please upload shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.

    Orange County Mediators

    ReplyDelete